Scales of War
Hall of Great Valor
The Hall of Great Valor was commisioned to be built on the very spot the half-dragon warlord Azarr Kul as a memorial to the great heroes who saved Brindol from the Red Hand of Doom. For the next 2 years, the majority of the townsfolk poured their hearts into its construction. Today the Hall is the embodiment of Brindol’s pride, a monument to their achievements, and a testament to their spirit.
The Hall contains a number of trinkets and historical artifacts about the Red Hand and the Battle of Brindol. A few of these include:
- An ornate, gilded dragoncrest helm, worn to the victory ceremony by the warrior of the heroes.
- A ceremonial platinum longsword, worn to the victory ceremony by the ranger of the heroes.
- A set of iron gauntlets with extensive filigree, worn to the victory ceremony by the cleric of the heroes.
- A set of three shields painted with the Red Hand insignia, each with a charred hole through the center caused by the heroes wizard’s chain lightning spell.
- A heraldic battle standard depicting two hands clasped in a handshake, a sign of the treaty between humans and elves to defend the town.
- A large diorama of the Battle of Brindol the exact moment Azar Kul fell.